Student selection to the program will be based on the following criteria:
- Previous studies (including grades and efficiency + level of studies BSc/MSc) (40%)
- Motivation (analysis of team working skills and motivation in video format) (40%)
- Work experience (CV and LinkedIn profile) (20%)
Keeping this in mind, in order to apply you must
- Download you study transcript from your home university online portal such as WebOodi
- Prepare a video (maximum duration 2 minutes) which illustrates “Who are you in a team?” – be creative!
- Alternatively you can write your answer in a motivational essay format (minimum length 1,000 words)
- Update your CV and upload the polished version of it to show off your work experience and any tools or other relevant skills your master!
- Keep your LinkedIn profile up to date and provide us with a link to it
In case you apply to ITP outside Aalto University School of Business, please also read the following:
- All non-Aalto University students must have written permission from their own university (either electronic JOO agreement permission or permission to participate as an exchange student).
- For Aalto students from other schools please apply for internal mobility permission through the eAge system before starting studies on ITP.
The online application is opens on March 5th, 2018. Remember to submit your application no later than March 28th, 2018, 16:00 (GMT +2). The results of the student selection will be given on April 11th, 2018. Selected students need to confirm their participation to the program by April 18th, 2018.
In case you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Project Manager Heini-Maari Kemppainen at email@example.com.